Recent Before & After Photos

No Roof Fire


Homeowners were getting settled for bed when they started smelling smoke. Quickly they got out of the home to then look behind them and their roof was on fire. ... READ MORE



Full Bathroom Remodel after Fire


This home had an electrical fire in the bedroom next to this bathroom. The bathroom in the before picture clearly had quite a bit of damage. The window was brok... READ MORE



Boiler Fire


This homes boiler burst into flames one day while the homeowners were not home. Luckily the fire department was called by a neighbor and they were able to knock... READ MORE



Water Damage turns to Mold In Garage


Several homeowners do not realize that there are possible leaks happening throughout their home. This homeowner did not notice the pipe leak until water stains ... READ MORE



Sewer Backup From Heavy Rainfall


This homeowner came down into the basement after heavy rain to see if their sump pump was working properly. When they came down into the basement it had an awfu... READ MORE



Flooding Damage to Kitchen


Orange, Sullivan & Ulster Counties all got hit extremely hard by Hurricane Irene. This hurricane caused hundreds of houses and commercial buildings become u... READ MORE



Hurricane Irene Damages Basement


Orange, Sullivan & Ulster Counties all got hit extremely hard by Hurricane Irene. This hurricane caused hundreds of houses and commercial buildings become u... READ MORE



Hurricane Irene Hits Large Commercial Warehouse


Flood water came directly into a warehouse building. A lot of debris came throughout the warehouse. The picture before is of debris and sheetrock dust after the... READ MORE



Small Water Damage From Toilet Overflow


Sewer backups are a type of water damage homeowners need to be prepared for. This water damage was caused by a younger child putting a toy car into the toilet w... READ MORE



Water Damage from Frozen Pipe Burst


This water damage was caused by a deep freeze the area had. The water damage started after a frozen pipe burst and started flooding down into the kitchen area. ... READ MORE