Hurricane... Before & After
Hurricanes are becoming more and more present everyday. They are extremely nerve racking and can cause extreme damage to anyone's home or business. Being prepared for a Hurricane is always best. There are several lists from the American Red Cross explaining what needs to be prepared. Hurricanes can be devastating on many levels. It tests your endurance and your homes stability.
Some Tips & Tricks to being Prepared during a Hurricane:
1. Have an evacuation plan ready for both humans and animals
2. Install a generator if possible to at least keep a light and your refrigerator going.
3. Have plenty of water on hand for emergencies.
4. Fill all vehicles with gas
5. Charge all necessary devices and have a battery power radio and light in case of power outage.
These are a few tips to keep in mind.