Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Is Mold Remediation a Need for Homes and Businesses?
Water disasters, ceiling leaks, and storm damage can all have a role in developing mold in your property. Removing active colonies can reduce potential health effects and protect hosting materials when deterioration and degradation are not too severe. With situations like black mold, removal strategies are critical to begin as soon as possible.
Mold Remediation Approaches for Residences and Offices
Mold remediation is not a universal approach from one job site to the next. Careful assessment completed by our crew chief and project manager determines the affected materials and the necessary steps to recover the damage. From abrasive cleaning techniques like dry ice blasting to controlled demolition, our remediation approaches can help with:
• Bathroom Mold Removal
• Mold Remediation
• Black Mold
• Attic Mold
• Basement Mold Remediation
• Mold Specialists
Preventing the Spread of Mold Spores and Microbes
Constructing a wooden framework with plastic sheeting can contain the drying zone, promote a faster evaporation of moisture, and prevent active mold spores from spreading quickly to other areas of the house through pathways like the HVAC system or openings. Negative air chambers can also play a role in capturing microbes and mold spores before becoming a problem somewhere else in the house.
Meeting State Regulations for Mold Removal
We follow after a third-party mold hygienist and inspector before beginning remediation work to ensure all parties agree on the work that needs to be done and the extent of the damage.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (845) 342-3333
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Orange County and SERVPRO of South Orange County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (845) 342-3333
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Orange County and SERVPRO of South Orange County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: