Why is SERVPRO The Top Choice of Newburgh Residents for Fire Damage Cleanup?
SERVPRO Brings Years of Experience and Expertise to Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Newburgh
The crown jewel of the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh–Middletown metropolitan area, Newburgh is one of the most iconic cities of New York state. It is often lovingly referred to as 'the birthplace of the republic' because of what went down here during the Revolutionary War.
The city served as the headquarters of the Continental Army from March 1782 till late 1783. It is here that the infamous 'Newburgh Conspiracy' took shape. General George Washington successfully persuaded his officers to stay loyal to him, and the conspiracy was squashed.
In Newburgh, Washington received the famous Newburgh letter from Lewis Nicola proposing that he become the king. However, George Washington rebuked the proposal strongly and refused to become the king, and thus laid the republic's foundation.
A Historical City with Lots to See and Do
The picturesque city of Newburgh has a lot to offer to the tourists. From some of the most well-preserved historical sites to fancy eateries, the city has it all. Some of the places that you can't miss if you are in the town include:
- George Washington’s Headquarters: George Washington used Hasbrouck House as his military headquarters during the Revolutionary War. The house is now a museum offering a glimpse into the past. A short (25 minute) tour covers some of the fascinating details about the General's time here.
- Historical City Tour: Rows of ornate and eclectic houses along Montgomery street and Grand street are a sight to behold.
- Choppers Headquarters and Motorcyclepedia: The city of Newburgh is home to the Orange County Choppers headquarters and the Motorcyclepedia Museum. A must-visit destination for any motorcycle enthusiast.
- The Newburgh Waterfront: The view is just amazing. A paved walking path connects some of the best restaurants the city has to offer. Grab a bite to eat while basking in the gorgeous view of the Hudson. Cruises are also on offer from May to October.
Newburgh, NY, is located just 60 miles North of New York City and near the Stewart International Airport.
How SERVPRO handles Fire and Smoke Remediation Process in Newburgh homes?
Fire damage restoration is a complex process requiring several steps. SERVPRO experts draft a plan of action depending on the type of fire at your Newburgh property. One of the most common types of fires is Protein fires. These are fast-moving fires that produce high heat and heavy soot. The soot and smoke can cause extensive destruction of the property.
Here are some of the steps SERVPRO technicians take during the initial phase of the fire restoration process:
- Conducting thorough inspections
- Boarding up the structure for safety
- Dry the structure
- Establish emergency electricity for house fire cleanup
- Deodorize using thermal foggers or air scrubbers
Every fire is different, and the strategy to mitigate the fire damage is also different. SERVPRO technicians have years of experience and expertise dealing with fire-damaged homes.
Call SERVPRO of North Orange County and SERVPRO of South Orange County at (845) 342-3333 today for reliable and efficient service.